The objective of this website is to collect and document all evidence and research regarding the Billy Meier UFO case and additionally present our own original research. For investigations and conclusions of other researchers, visit the Investigation of Others page (also see left-side menu).
Researching subjects like UFO’s, extraterrestrials and fringe sciences can touch our most ‘sacred’ beliefs about the nature of reality. It can be very difficult to set aside biased beliefs about our reality. On the other hand it is very tempting to get overexcited and draw far fetched conclusions on poor or elusive evidence. These issues very much apply to this case as well. To quote Wendelle Stevens, one of the main investigators of the Meier case:
“Like all UFO cases, without exception, there are very strange aspects to this long-term ongoing series of contact events, evidence for which is highly elusive.”
The case is extremely extensive, has many aspects and different types of material: photos, videos, audio samples, metal samples, prophecies & predictions, testimonies, spiritual teachings, etc. The written material covers well over 20,000 pages, in which many claims about many different subjects are made. Since the premise of the case is that an advanced alien race(s) shares knowledge with us ‘primitive earthlings’, it is self evident that many claims would be well beyond our scientific horizon, and for now unfalsifiable. This mainly concerns claims about advanced space travel, properties of the universe, spiritual matters etc. On this website, we just focus on the claims that are falsifiable.
From the start, this case has of course received a lot of critique on different issues. Most research and critique has been focused on the well-known aspects of the case, like the photos, videos and metal samples etc. The focus of our own research is mainly on the written content of the case that was published in the contact reports, bulletins, books, booklets and so on.
We try to be as objective as possible, limiting ourselves to our conclusions based only on the evidence we find and not what we want the evidence or conclusions to be. Often times it is difficult or impossible to reach a definitive conclusion, in those cases we just present what we find to let you make up your own mind. To once again quote the late Wendelle Stevens:
“We have tried to deal with the evidence that could be examined and tested in an objective manner, always keeping in mind a sincere conviction that a given item of evidence demonstrably valid does not make the rest valid any more than a false lead makes it all false.”
For the discussion of the material presented on this website we would like to invite you to our FORUM (also present in the left-side menu). Questions, doubts, corrections, suggestions etc. can also be posted there.
We do realize that the results of researching a case like this often leads to strong reactions. Please understand and keep in mind that this is not a pro or con Billy Meier/FIGU website but just a research website. We are a group of people originating from different parts of the world whose common interest and curiosity brought us together to investigate this case. While some of us are Billy Meier/FIGU supporters and/or members, others aren’t. Even though some of our co-researchers may have biases (pro or con) towards the case, we try to be as objective as possible by sticking to the facts and without steering the evidence and conclusions into a preconceived direction. Nevertheless we are still only human beings and it would be an illusion to think we are 100% objective and completely immune from such biases. If you think the reported results are somehow biased or incorrect, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or post it in the forum.
Interviews & Citations
- Sep. 19, 2014 – NASA Space Curator, Al Globus’ Free Space Settlement website (search for ‘Mahesh Karumudi’). For more, see Universal Barrier.
- Aug. 19, 2015 – The Generation Why Podcast, Episode 138.
- Nov. 11, 2015 – Retired nuclear physicist and professional ufologist, Stanton Friedman cites our work on X-Zone Radio Show.
- Nov. 16, 2015 – Top Secret Writers: ‘Billy Meier UFO Research Group Keeps the Fraud Under Wraps’.
- Dec. 27, 2015 – Podcast UFO: ‘Billy Meier, A Living Controversy’.
- May 25, 2016 – Added – Ex-FIGU Members under Billy Meier & FIGU evidence category
- May 15, 2016 – Added Fulfilled or not? – ‘Islamic State’ Prophecy under Miscellaneous section
- May 3, 2016 – Added As a Man Stealeth: Follow up and Rebuttal
- Mar. 30, 2016 – Added articles from Mahesh’s personal blog UFO-Prophet to Miscellaneous section
- Mar. 29, 2016 – Added Did Billy Meier plagiarize his Prophecies and Predictions? under Miscellaneous section
- Feb. 14, 2016 – Added ‘Interviews & Citations’ to Home page.
- Feb. 4, 2016 – Updated – Prophecies and Predictions – Letters, Articles and Books – with input from Son Nyugen. See UPDATE (Feb. 4, 2016).
- Feb. 3, 2016 (Billy Meier’s birthday) – Added As a Man Stealeth: Billy Meier and his Stolen Spiritual Teachings under Miscellaneous<Spiritual Teachings or Geisteslehre
- Jan. 27, 2016 – Added Prophecies and Predictions – Conclusions
- Jan. 22, 2016 – Added Prophecies and Predictions – Letters, Articles and Books
- Jan. 3, 2016 – Added Prophecies and Predictions – Contact Reports 232-481
- Dec. 14, 2015 – Updated Prophecies and Predictions – Contact Reports 197-231 by adding Part 3/3: CR 223 – CR 231
- Nov. 25, 2015 – Updated Prophecies and Predictions – Contact Reports 197-231 by adding Part 2/3: CR 218 – CR 222
- Oct. 27, 2015 – Added Prophecies and Predictions – Contact Reports 197-231, Part 1/3: CR 197 – CR 217
- Oct. 27, 2015 – Added Exposé of Billy Meier’s prophecies and predictions under ‘Conclusions’ in Prophecies, Predictions & Probability Calculations page.
- Oct. 13, 2015 – Added Metal and Crystal Samples page.
- Aug. 3, 2015 – Updated Photos – Space and Time Travel pictures – Overview and Implications. See Note (August 3, 2015).
- Aug. 1, 2015 – Added Photos – Space and Time Travel pictures – Overview and Implications
- Jul. 17, 2015 – Added Space station interior, Oscilloscope, Venus, Mars and Jupiter to More Photos of Billy Meier
- Jul. 15, 2015 – Added Rebuttal to Rhal Zahi’s Asket-Nera analysis to Investigation of Others page
- Jul. 3, 2015 – Added filmmaker and researcher Daniel Drasin’s rebuttal to Rhal Zahi’s Pendulum UFO analysis
- Jun. 28, 2015 – Added Photos – Space and Time Travel pictures – More Photos of Billy Meier
- Jun. 24, 2015 – Updated Photos – Outer Space Photos – Apollo-Soyuz et al. See Note (June 23, 2015).
- Jun. 19, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Asket, Nera and Semjase
- Apr. 26, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Pteranodon
- Apr. 19, 2015 – Updated Photos – Outer Space Photos – Orion spaceship after finding out a TV frame that is almost identical to Meier’s picture.
- Apr. 18, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Orion spaceship
- Apr. 14, 2015 – Updated Investigation of Others with Ground Saucer Watch’s (GSW) research.
- Apr. 5, 2015 – Updated Investigation of Others
- Apr. 5, 2015 – Updated Photos – Outer Space Photos – Universal Barrier with Billy Meier’s response to our question.
- Apr. 5, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Ring Nebula in Lyra Constellation
- Mar. 29, 2015 – Updated Photos – Time Travel Photos – Future San Francisco Earthquake
- Mar. 25, 2015 – Added Photos – Time Travel Photos – Future San Francisco Earthquake
- Mar. 6, 2015 – Added Prophecies & Predictions – Contact Reports 101-196
- Feb. 10, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Alien spaceship in TARO system
- Feb. 08, 2015 – Updated Photos – Outer Space Photos – Great Spacer
- Feb. 07, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Universal Barrier
- Jan. 18, 2015 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Horsehead Nebula
- Jan. 8, 2014 – Added Investigation of Others
- Dec. 30, 2014 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Great Spacer
- Dec 28, 2014 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Cave men
- Dec. 14, 2014 – Added Photos – Outer Space Photos – Apollo-Soyuz et al.
- Nov. 28, 2014 – Added Prophecies & Predictions – Contact Reports 1-100