Billy Meier claims that in the years 1975, 1976, 1978, 1981 and 1993, his extraterrestrial contactors the Plejaren have provided him with several metal-alloy samples, crystals, minerals, rocks and primordial liquid – originating from various locations both within our solar system and also beyond, even from a different space-time dimension and also from the parallel DAL universe. Supposedly they also furnished hair specimens from a purported ET woman Semjase, an apple grown on a Plejaren mothership called the Great Spacer, residue left after the self-destruction of an ET warning-device, and metal specimens each representing a different yet consecutive stage of development in the production process of making metal for Plejaren spacecrafts or beamships.
On page 412 of his 1982 book UFO Contact from the Pleiades: A Preliminary Investigation Report, Wendelle Stevens has provided a list 1 of the following specimens (along with a brief description on the origin and the date of Meier’s acquisition of each specimen) – 4 metal, 1 biological and 9 crystal and mineral – which were handed over to him and his team (comprising Lee Elders, Brit Elders and Thomas K. Welsch) by Meier on April 5, 1978 2 for examination and analysis:
Note: Below information from Wendelle’s book is further corrected based on Meier’s contact notes and the 1998 Spanish documentary mentioned below.
1. April 20, 1975: Citrine crystal from a planet of the Alcyone star system.
2. April 20, 1975: Amythest crystal from a planet of the Alcyone star system.
3. April 20, 1975: Chrysocolla specimen from a planet called Astropet of the Plejares star system in a different space-time dimension. 3
4. Date unknown: Piece of rock material from Venus.
5. Date unknown: Piece of Chrysocolla from Venus.
6. December 3, 1975: 4 Lock of Semjase’s hair.
7. February 26, 1976: 5 Specimens of metal used in the Pleiadian spacecraft or beamship.
a. Metal granules of a dark color. This metal alloy decomposed to granular state under Earth physical conditions.
b. Metal particle of a dark color. Same metal as the granular state before decomposition.
c. Metal particle of a lighter silvery color. Same metal as the granular specimen but at a later stage of processing.
d. Metal particle of a goldish-silver color. Same metal as the granular specimen but at a still later stage of processing.
8. Date unknown: Copper metal specimen from another planet of the Plejares star system.
9. Date unknown: Copper-sandstone specimen from Astropet, a planet of the Plejares star system.
10. April 4, 1978: Rock specimen from an Asteroid between Mars and Jupiter. Material unknown.
11. April 4, 1978: Dark crystals from an Asteroid between Mars and Jupiter. Material unknown.
According to Wendelle items 10 and 11 from the above list were delivered by the ET Quetzal in a Plejaren beamship at 12:31 on the night of April 4, to be specifically delivered to him and his team for examination while they were there in Switzerland. 6 On page 427, Wendelle reports about the chemical residue which was given to him by Meier who stated that this ‘viscous and brown-black synthetic mass’ was the residue that was left over after an ET-warning device was allowed to self-destruct, a demonstration given by Semjase to Meier and documented in Contact Report 62, August 12, 1976.
According to Meier’s Talmud Jmmanuel (a book that supposedly contains the true life events and original teachings of the person Jesus Christ aka Jmmanuel), during the course of excavations by him and Isa Rashid 7 at the purported “real” burial tomb of Jesus Christ, other than the nearly 2000 year old original Aramaic scrolls Meier supposedly discovered, he also ‘found various items that confirmed the contents of the scripts.’ One of the contents from this excavation which Meier currently has in possession is mentioned in Contact Report 57 (June 23, 1976), a transparent mineral consisting of gossamer-thin layers, originating from the Alkyon or Alcyone star system. Another item mentioned in the Talmud Jmmanuel was ‘a partially broken, small, red, human clay figure’ from ancient India. 8
Based on the information from Contact Report 141 (January 3, 1981), Meier was supposed to be provided with new metal specimens for analysis, specimens that haver ‘an approximate resemblance’ to the earlier beamship metal specimens analyzed by the scientists both in the Switzerland and USA. In the same CR, he was also informed that he would be provided with a primordial liquid (with plant germs if permitted) procured from an unknown planet that is in its primeval stages of development.
In a 1998 documentary – La Historia Continua – produced by the Mexican journalist and leading ufologist Jaime Maussan, Meier, with the help of FIGU core group member Brunhilde Koye, is seen showcasing the following metal, crystal and mineral samples to the documentary crew (at 1 hr: 05 min: 48 secs), while the rest of the FIGU core group members simply look on:
1. Planet Mars – Ruby in Zoisite.
2. Asteroid belt – Citrine of volcanic origin and other unidentified specimen.
3. Origin unidentified (perhaps Venus) – Chrysocolla.
4. Taygeta 9 from Plejares star system – Rose quartz and other unidentified specimen.
5. Planet(s) around the Alcyone 10 star – Emerald, Malachite, Fluorite, Ruby, Copper and Amethyst.
6. Planets from the Plejares star system – 5th stage beamship metal sample and other unidentified specimens.
7. DAL Universe – Pure Silver and a Copper-Silver-Nickel alloy.
As should be clear by now, Meier claims to possess several dozen extraterrestrial specimens – metal, crystal, mineral, rock and biological – delivered to him by his extraterrestrial contactors over several years. For the sake of clarity in addressing these specimens, we have broadly divided them into two groups. One group concerns all the specimens that supposedly represent the ET technology – specimens obtained from the production process of metal for Plejaren beamships and the chemical residue that were leftover after an ET-warning device was allowed to self-destruct. The second group concerns all the rest of the specimens, which we will be addressing first.
- This list is an updated version according to the corrections notified by Stevens on pg. 526 of his 1989 book UFO Contact from the Pleiades: A Supplementary Investigation Report. ↩
- UFO… Contact from the Pleiades, Vol. 1, 1979 ↩
- In Contact Report 97 (December 28, 1977) Meier stated that the Pleiadians actually originate from a different space-time configuration or dimension, shifted by a fraction of a second. And in 1995, according to Guido Moosbrugger (And still they fly, pg. 280, 2004), the ETs revealed for the first time that they do not at all refer to themselves as Pleiadians, as we Earth people have generally called them since 1975 for 20 years, but instead they call themselves Plejaren, after their star system Plejares. According to Meier the use of the incorrect designation “Pleiadians” was deliberately planned since the beginning of the contacts in order to expose all the frauds, charlatans and liars who would claim that they also maintain physical or telepathic contact with the “Pleiadians.” ↩
- While Wendelle reported the date of acquisition of this specimen by Meier as unknown, Meier cutting Semjase’s hair was however documented in Contact Report 39, December 3, 1975. ↩
- While Wendelle reported the date of acquisition of this specimen by Meier as unknown, Meier receiving the metal specimens from Semjase was however documented in Contact Report 46, February 26, 1976. ↩
- UFO Contact from the Pleiades: A Preliminary Investigation Report, pg. 413, 1982 ↩
- Isa Rashid was a Greek Catholic priest from Jerusalem who supposedly is the co-discoverer and translator of the original scrolls of the Talmud Jmmanuel. ↩
- Talmud Jmmanuel, Vorwort, pg. XLV, 2011 edition; while in the 2007 ed. it was just mentioned as the ‘clay figure.’ However in Chapter 31, verse 31 (in all editions except the 1984 ed. in which it is verse 30), it was mentioned as ‘clay figurines of peculiar appearance’. ↩
- Meier seems to refer to the name Taygeta as a planet from the Plejares star system. This name is again strangely identical to the name of a triple star system in the Pleiades star cluster from our dimension. ↩
- This Alcyone star could be from our dimension because Ptaah in CR 254, verse 32, November 1995 claimed that there are no planets in the Alkyone star system in their dimension. And once again the names are strangely identical to the Earth designations, except the letters ‘c’ and ‘k.’ ↩